Looking For Recovery Assistance? Contact Us:
Contact us for information on how Hagerty can support your community to recover from Hurricane Florence or another disaster event:
- Matt Hochstein, Vice President, Client Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 621-5634
- Mark O’Mara, Director of Recovery Programs, email@example.com, (717) 676-0278
- Katie Freeman, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org, (510) 851-2664
Want to Be Part of Recovery Efforts? Hagerty is Hiring:
Hagerty is currently recruiting the following types of professionals to support our clients in North Carolina and South Carolina:
- Management Consultants
- Accountants, CPAs, Data Analysts, and Grant Managers
- Community Planners and City Management Experts
- Housing Specialists
- Insurance Specialists
- Infrastructure Specialists (Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Cost Estimating)
- HUD CDBG Specialists
- FEMA Public Assistance and Hazard Mitigation Specialists
- Project Management Professionals
Disaster Discourse: The Hagerty Blog.
Our Disaster Discourse blog features up-to-date information about the response and recovery process. Tune in for the latest.
Hagerty offers several resources on recovery, response, and preparedness on our publications page:
The expertise of our professionals has been sought frequently as the events of this hurricane season have developed.
September 11, 2018
Hagerty’s Vice President of Client Services Matt Hochstein offers perspective on the anticipated response to Hurricane Florence to USA Today.