Are you looking to make a difference and assisting survivors in recovering from disasters while working in a dynamic environment for a growing consulting firm? Hagerty Consulting, Inc., a nationally recognized, comprehensive homeland security and emergency management consulting firm focused on helping clients prepare for and recover from disasters, has immediate needs for wildfire response and recovery support in California. We are looking for consultants to fill a variety of positions in the overall recovery operation.
Ideal candidates will have some combination of:
- An understanding of how Emergency Operations Center and Joint Field Offices function;
- Management of wildfire debris operations;
- An understanding of short and long term housing operations, including coordination of housing task forces;
- Bachelor’s Degree in in a relevant field preferred, with a minimum of one year experience in emergency management, homeland security, disaster recovery or other relevant field
- The ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. This position will work in a collaborative environment with both Hagerty and client personnel and presents the opportunity for career growth.
If you want to make a direct impact assisting those impacted by disasters, please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States uninterruptedly and successfully complete a background and criminal history check.
Interested candidates should apply online at http://hagertyconsulting.com/about-us/work-for-us/
Please include a cover letter describing your qualifications and relevant experience in response and recovery, along with compensation requirements, a current résumé, and writing sample.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, age, or disability. Hagerty Consulting, Inc. does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state law.