Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is a nationally-recognized Homeland Security and Emergency Management consulting firm focused on helping clients across the country prepare for and recover from disasters. Our headquarters in Evanston, Illinois is seeking to hire a highly motivated self-starter, detail-oriented, and problem-solver to work full-time as the Office Administrator.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years’ knowledge and/or experience in office mechanics/logistics AND:
- Administrative support background, preferably in the public sector
- High command of English in writing (syntax, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Experience in assigning licensing for Microsoft products (such as Office software and SharePoint)
- Experience in ordering and setting up office equipment (computers, printers, phone systems)
- Experience in budgetary control order for office supplies and for shipping
- High comfort level of scheduling and maintaining travel arrangements
- Demonstrated experience focusing on client/customer/colleague service
- Strong competency in the suite of MS Office applications to assist “trouble-shooting” issues that arise
- Superior organizational management aptitude of filing systems
EXPECTED QUALIFICATIONS AND PRESENTATION:
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to be calm and poised under pressure, effectively deliver multiple projects with overlapping time-frames, and remain focused when working under tight deadlines
- Flexibility in time management to perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. Hagerty Consulting does not discriminate based on the following protected categories: Race, Color, Creed, Religion, National Origin, Ancestry, Age, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity (transgender status), Domestic Partner Status, Marital Status, Disability, AIDS/HIV Status, Height, and/or Weight.
Ready to apply?
- Start from this page: http://hagertyconsulting.com/about-us/work-for-us/.
- Select the job description for the position you want. (If it’s this one, just scroll down)
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Make sure to include a cover letter describing your qualifications and compensation requirements along with a current, comprehensive résumé.
- When you have completed the online application, click ‘Submit.’ Apply only once. Ignore any other job descriptions you may see.
- Within a few minutes you will receive a pop up notice that says, ‘Submission Received’ to confirm your application has been processed successfully.