Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is HIRING! We are a nationally recognized, comprehensive Homeland Security and Emergency Management firm focused on helping clients prepare for and recover from disasters. Make a difference and help us tell our story!
With over 700 professionals in its network, Hagerty has successfully helped clients navigate some of the nation’s largest disasters including 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Maria, Hurricane Michael, and the 2018 wildfires in California. Our firm is growing rapidly because of our high quality work, and we are in need of a talented, firm-wide, Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coodinator will be based out of its headquarters located in Evanston, Illinois Hagerty may consider location from our other offices on a case-by-base basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Serve as Hagerty’s primary manager of its marketing and communication efforts. Act as day-to-day contact for the firm’s mid- and senior-level management and be responsible for the development and execution of social and digital communication strategies, and related campaigns, that align with the firm’s growth strategy.
- Develop institutional knowledge of Hagerty’s core business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, and the key customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing the firm to new marketing approaches, online research techniques and methodologies, tools, and technology; apply these to strengthen effectiveness of the firm’s campaigns.
- Implement a marketing effort that is holistic and data driven. Serve as Hagerty’s leader in media relations, including both traditional and social media outlets.
- Exhibit strong understanding of social media platforms and develop reporting metrics to measure success of marketing tactics and trends.
- Build network of marketing industry contacts and participate in relevant professional organizations to meet expanding marketing opportunities. Be constantly on the hunt for opportunities to enhance marketing plan with existing and prospective clients.
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content including that on the firm’s website and collateral (e.g., publications, project citations, press releases, staff biographies, white papers, videos, webinars etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, or journalism and two or more years’ experience with a proven ability to develop and execute marketing plans and related campaigns in a coordinated manner across multiple outlets.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task activities based upon identified priorities and short-term needs that arise in the emergency management and homeland security field.
- Complete confidence in writing under pressure and under deadline. Remain composed and on-point while speaking. Display comfort while interacting directly with clients, executives, colleagues, and media representatives.
- Ability to be a productive supporting member of a team and review the work of others to ensure conformance to standards.
This is a full-time, exempt position with benefits. Must be eligible to work in the United States uninterruptedly and successfully complete a background and criminal history check.