OTHER QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is a nationally recognized, emergency management consulting firm; our focus is helping clients prepare for and recover from disasters.
If you do not see a job posted with your specific qualification, but believe you would be an asset to our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are always looking for qualified candidates with intellectual curiosity to work for us and join our team. Are you an expert within an area of emergency management? Are you solutions-oriented with a track record of accomplishments? Are you flexible, willing to travel, and committed to putting clients’ needs first? Do you enjoy collaborating as part of a team? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, please introduce yourself to us by completing our online application and including your résumé, cover letter, and any other material you think will help your candidacy.
Ready to apply?
- Start from this page: http://hagertyconsulting.com/about-us/work-for-us/.
- Select the job description for the position you want. (If it’s this one, just scroll down.)
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Make sure to include a cover letter describing your qualifications and compensation requirements along with a current résumé.
- When you have completed the online application, click ‘Submit.’ Apply only once. Ignore any other job descriptions you may see.
- Within a few minutes you will receive a pop up notice that says, ‘Submission Received’ to confirm your application has been processed successfully.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. Hagerty Consulting does not discriminate based on the following protected categories: Race, Color, Creed, Religion, National Origin, Ancestry, Age, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity (transgender status), Domestic Partner Status, Marital Status, Disability, AIDS/HIV Status, Height, and/or Weight.