Hagerty Consulting, Inc., a nationally recognized, comprehensive Homeland Security and Emergency Management firm focused on helping clients prepare for and recover from disasters, is hiring!
We are growing and have an immediate need for project grants managers to join our team in a number of locations in the United States and its territories.
Hagerty Consulting is seeking Project Grants Managers to coordinate and supervise financial and administrative operations and functions of Preparedness and Recovery Divisions. We look to our project managers to provide leadership and direction for programs funded by federal, state, and local funds and ensure that project staff accomplish initiatives while meeting compliance and reporting requirements. We have immediate opportunities for enthusiastic, highly-motivated project grant management professionals with various levels of experience.
Interested candidates should be able to:
- Lead process improvement, business operations, strategic and performance management, change management, policy analysis, financial analysis, requirements analysis, and client relationships.
- Ensure compliance with standards.
- Track and facilitate revenue recognition at milestones.
- Travel to client sites at least 25% of the time.
Candidates must be comfortable interacting directly with clients, senior managers, subordinates, and executives. Must be flexible in working in a team atmosphere but be able to deliver independently.
Desired Qualifications –
- Bachelor or Master Degree in public administration, public policy, business administration, emergency management, or a related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Strong core competencies in technology and applications (Advance skills with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerPoint – QuickBase, SQL, Access, to mention a few).
- Ability to stay calm and poised under pressure and remain focused when working under tight deadlines.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Competitive annual salary, Hagerty 401(k) with 4% company match; medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid accrued vacation; company-paid premiums for short-term and long-term disability as well as for group term life insurance.
Equal Employment Opportunity –
Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is fully committed to a strong equal opportunity program. As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability. Hagerty Consulting does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal or State law.