Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is HIRING! We are a nationally recognized, comprehensive Homeland Security and Emergency Management firm focused on helping clients prepare for and recover from disasters. Make a difference and help us tell our story! Our firm is growing rapidly because of our high-quality work, and we are in immediate need for a Staff/Project Administrative Associate. Primary responsibilities are to provide support to new project staff on logistics timing and travel arrangements, including hotel assignments; staff time-sheet invoicing and auditing; compliance and financial reviews; electronic file management; and elementary budget reviews and maintenance.
With over 700 professionals in its network, Hagerty has successfully helped clients navigate some of the nation’s largest disasters including 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Maria, Hurricane Michael, and the 2018 wildfires in California. The Staff/Project Administrative Associate will be embedded in our California wildfire project location in Sacramento, California.
The ideal candidate will:
- Serve as the administrative lead on the California Project Management Team (PMT).
- Support the PMT requests in production of detailed, organized reports and reviews.
- Communicate processes and procedures to project staff.
- Coordinate heavy calendar scheduling, travel bookings and logistics for the entire project professional staff.
- Support budget management, analysis, and projections.
- Serve the essential function of audit, reconciliation, and invoicing of reimbursements made by professional staff on the California long-term wildfire recovery project.
- Manage the onboarding process for new staff coming onto the project.
- Review work costs to ensure conformance and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, resource management, or a similar field of study.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task activities based upon identified priorities and short-term needs that arise in the emergency management and homeland security field on the project.
- Remain composed and on-point while speaking. Display comfort while interacting directly with clients, colleagues, and staff with diplomacy and tact.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a full-time, exempt position with benefits. Must be eligible to work in the United States uninterruptedly and successfully complete a background and criminal history check.