Work at Hagerty
Hagerty is always looking for people with intellectual curiosity to work for us and join our team. Are you an expert within an area of emergency management or homeland security? Are you solutions-oriented with a track record of accomplishments? Are you flexible, willing to travel, and committed to putting clients’ needs first? Do you enjoy collaborating as part of a team? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world by supporting federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial organizations prepare for, respond to, or recover from a disaster?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, please introduce yourself to us by completing our online application and including your résumé, cover letter, and any other material you think will help your candidacy. Every résumé is read.
Who Should Apply
We are committed to building and developing the best cadre of emergency management, homeland security, disaster recovery, and community resilience consultants in the country. We look for professionals with varying levels of experience and knowledge, and are particularly interested in meeting people with backgrounds in the following areas:
- Emergency management
- Accounting or finance
- Community/ economic planning and development
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) programs
- Hazard mitigation
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Programs
- Engineering, architecture, and construction management
- Cost estimating
- Public administration and policy
Hagerty’s comprehensive benefits package is available to regular, full-time employees and project-specific employees. These benefits include:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Transit/ Parking
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life/ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Leave (including Sick and Bereavement)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Memberships
The information contained in this benefits section is a high-level overview of the types of benefits Hagerty offers. All benefits are subject to the plan provisions, limitations, and exclusions contained in the group benefit plan summary plan description. That information takes precedence over any information presented in this section.
Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For our privacy notice to California residents regarding the collection of personal information, please click here.
Our employees inspire us! Read more about their diverse experiences and what it is like to work at Hagerty.