Immediately after a disaster, first responders, friends, families, and interested parties show up on-site to try and help; but when the television cameras leave, the hard work of cleaning up and rebuilding begins. Hagerty is poised to support clients at any stage of disaster recovery to plan and build communities that are strong, thriving, and resilient.
The Hagerty Difference
Hagerty can mobilize disaster recovery and field operations teams immediately to assist in the aftermath of a disaster. Since our first assignment in 2001, we have delivered direct disaster assistance to families, communities, municipalities, and non-profit organizations in numerous disaster-affected areas.
Our long-term, strategic planners and recovery experts can help you:
- Develop and implement strategic, operational, or tactical plans, systems, and tools to manage emergency response and recovery operations;
- Identify funding opportunities and prepare grant applications;
- Streamline state and federal recovery systems, procedures, and processes to make program implementation faster and more efficient;
- Improve response and recovery operations by using technology, data, and smart business processes; and
- Assess the impacts of the event to determine unmet or other community needs and
- Equitably engage your community in the recovery planning process.
When we work with clients, we commit to finishing the assignment—even after easy fixes and obvious steps are complete. When you place your trust in us, we pledge to stay with you every step of the way until the job is done.